Monday, April 6, 2009

General Conference=Happiness!


I don't know about you, but I personally thought General Conference was AMAZING this time! Elder Jeffrey R. Holland's talk was by far my favorite! I seriously did not want him to stop talking. He left me wanting more and more and more! I probably could have listened to him all day long. And not gonna lie, I was pretty much crying through the entire thing. I just can't wait until the Ensign comes out and I can read it again and again and again! So that talk was my favorite, and here are all of my favorite quotes . . . . .

-- “You cannot do a Google search to gain a testimony.”
M. Russell Ballard

-- “Our obligation is to love and to teach and to never give up.”
Quentin L. Cook

-- “There is no tragedy in death, only in sin.”
Rafael E. Pino

--”Don’t complain. Be thankful the Lord puts trust in you to overcome.”
Richard G. Scott

--”We have to stay with it. Its not a sprint to eternal happiness. It’s a race of endurance.”
-- “ Heavenly Father loves us even with our flaws. We may give up on ourselves, but He never will.”
Dieter F. Uchtdorf

--“Our knowledge should not make us feel superior, but bring us to our knees in humility.”
-- He does not ask us to keep our distance, but asks us to come unto Him.”
Neil L. Andersen

--”When you feel like grunting, laugh instead.”
Steven E. Snow

-- “There will be nothing in this world that can defeat us.”
-- “Your future is as bright as your faith.”
President Thomas S. Monson

--“You can’t be a lifesaver if you look like all the other swimmers on the beach.”
Dallin H. Oaks

-- “You are never lost when you can see the temple”
-- “You might need some home improvement, hopefully not an extreme home makeover.”
Gary E. Stevenson

No comments:

The Divine Calling of Motherhood

It's late. I need to be in bed right now, but the pull to write is stronger than the pull of my night time meds, so .... here I am. T...