Saturday, October 11, 2008

Life Savers of the World! .......aka...... Home Teachers!


I got my first flat tire this week. No big deal right? WRONG! I have no idea how to change a tire! None whatsoever! This was such a huge pain in the butt! I had no idea who to call or where to go to get help. I was completely stranded. I ended up walking to work in the freezing cold which was not at all fun! I called my one and only guy friend in Logan, but he was working his other job all day so was not able to help me out. My roommates were out of town. Urgh. It just all around sucked! I guess I did not realize just how much I depend on my car. I finally ended up calling my home teacher (Gee. Why didn't I think of this before??) and he was more than happy to help. He even checked my other tires and told me where to go to get the flat one fixed. (The spare was a really small tire that wouldn't last long) I was so relieved that he was so happy and willing to help. I don't know why, but asking for help has always been really hard for me, but he made it virtually painless! Heavenly Father definitely knew what he was doing when he assigned us all a home teacher! I have had many home teachers make my life a lot easier while I am away from home going to school up here. So basically this is a blog saying "Thank Heavens for home teachers!!!"

2 comments:

Jennifer and Erich said...

Oh Kristi you're blog is adorable, I'm glad I found it! You're so funny I love it. Being a girl sure does stink sometimes huh?!

Kelsey Fairbanks said...

oohhh kristi! you could have totally called me, i know how to fix those!

The Divine Calling of Motherhood

It's late. I need to be in bed right now, but the pull to write is stronger than the pull of my night time meds, so .... here I am. T...