Thursday, September 18, 2008

Aggies kickin some Ute trash!


Last Friday I went to the hockey game against U of U. It was awesome!! Definitely the coolest game I have EVER been too! Whew! Hockey has got to be the greatest sport in the entire world! During that game alone there were at least three huge fights that broke out. One of them was a pretty bloody fight too! This guys face was all torn up. During the game four Utes and two Aggies got kicked out of the building for violence! I have seen plenty of penalty boxes, but never kicked out of the game! It was absolutely ridiculous! The final score was 13 to 2! We totally kicked trash! .... unfortunately we weren't as lucky at the football game... but that is just too depressing to talk about. *sigh*

No comments:

The Divine Calling of Motherhood

It's late. I need to be in bed right now, but the pull to write is stronger than the pull of my night time meds, so .... here I am. T...