Sunday, April 20, 2014

Easter Day!


Leland got the flu on Thursday. Justin got it on Friday. And I got it on Saturday. I was kind of worried that Easter was going to be a bust this year, but it actually turned out to be a pretty good day. We woke up and found our baskets that the bunny had left us. That Easter Bunny sure does spoil us I tell you what! I let Leland chomp on his first chocolate bunny and he was in heaven- it was pretty much adorable. Grandma and  Grandpa Olsen had the entire family over for lunch and an Easter egg hunt and then we went to my in-laws and had a relaxing day snacking on candy and watching the movie HOP. For more pictures check out Facebook (I seriously took a million) but here is a small tid bit of our day. I hope you all had an amazing Easter! 











No comments:

The Divine Calling of Motherhood

It's late. I need to be in bed right now, but the pull to write is stronger than the pull of my night time meds, so .... here I am. T...