Saturday, December 28, 2013

Ho! Ho! Ho!

Wright's Christmas Pajamas
Ogden lights with the Palmers


Leland and Daddy at the lights

We love lights!

Ogden lights

First time seeing Christmas lights. He was mesmerized. 

The Paulsen Family Christmas party

Aunt Leslie gave these two the cutest hats for Christmas

Soooo Spoiled!

Grandpa and Grandma Wright bought him his first sled

He would rather eat the wrapping paper than play with his new toys

Cute Christmas Cousins

LOVE these two!

All tuckered out after a long day of fun

My cute Tenley girl
I just love this picture. I  think it's priceless. 
Our Family Christmas Card

My families Christmas card. Duck the Halls!
 Hope you all had a merry December! Our Christmas was so good. We got to see tons of family, had a lot of fun, and were super spoiled this year. Have a happy new year!


No comments:

The Divine Calling of Motherhood

It's late. I need to be in bed right now, but the pull to write is stronger than the pull of my night time meds, so .... here I am. T...