Sunday, May 6, 2012

Home

This post is a little premature.... but.... I am SO nervous. Like freaking out nervous.

Thursday: Justin and I went looking, for the third time, at homes for sale with our awesome Realtor Janice. We have seen quite a few homes in Cache Valley, but that day we found one that we absolutely loved!

Friday: We met with a mortgage company and pre-qualified. Went back to the house to show Mom and Dad Palmer.

Saturday: Mom and Dad Wright drove to Logan to look at the house. Both parents were in love with it! So we went to Jette Youngblood and made an offer.

Sunday: Kristi and Justin are sweating bullets. We are nervous. We WANT it!

Monday: WE FIND OUT IF OFFER WAS ACCEPTED!

Tuesday: Another blog will be written.


2 comments:

kenzis said...

OH MY HECK! I had no idea! THat's SO exciting! Crossing my fingers for you guys.... Now you can get a puppy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Meghan said...

YAYYYY that's so exciting!!!! I can't wait to find out! I'm so happy for you guys! If you get it Jace and I will have to come visit you in your new home! :)

The Divine Calling of Motherhood

It's late. I need to be in bed right now, but the pull to write is stronger than the pull of my night time meds, so .... here I am. T...