Friday, December 30, 2011

Our First Christmas

Justin and I had an amazing first Christmas together. It was so nice to have someone to spend Christmas with and we were able to spend time with lots of family this year. On Christmas Eve Eve we went to Grandma and Grandpa Olsen's for dinner and games. Christmas Eve we went to Aunt Louise and Uncle Harold's house for the extended Palmer family party. After the party we went over to Justin's parents house and played games with his parents, Stephanie, Leslie, Tyler and Tyler. Christmas Eve Justin and I were able to spend the night in our own apartment, which was kind of nice Christmas morning. Justin and I exchanged gifts, drove to his parents to exchange more gifts and have a fabulous omelet breakfast, and then headed to Preston to see the extended Wright family and exchange even more gifts and eat even more yummy delicious food. We got insanely spoiled this year! We are so lucky to have so many loving family members around and are truly blessed for all the good things that have happened to us this year. I hope you all had an amazing Christmas as well and have a very happy new year!

No comments:

The Divine Calling of Motherhood

It's late. I need to be in bed right now, but the pull to write is stronger than the pull of my night time meds, so .... here I am. T...