Sunday, December 4, 2011

Book of the Week



This week's book was inspired by Thomas S. Monson in the 1'st Presidencies Christmas Devotional tonight. Most people know the story, but I bet very few have actually read the book. The book I am talking about is "A Christmas Carol" by Charles Dickens. This book is amazing. Not only for the story, but for the spirit it brings to it's reader. The story has so much more detail than you have ever heard, I promise that you will not be reading the same old story that you have heard since you were a kid. Charles Dickens is one of my favorite authors, and this book is just chock full of inspirational quotes. If you are feeling like you're missing out on the Christmas spirit this year, then this is the book for you! It's a pretty short read so even if your not big on reading you're sure to love it.

No comments:

The Divine Calling of Motherhood

It's late. I need to be in bed right now, but the pull to write is stronger than the pull of my night time meds, so .... here I am. T...