Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Book Spotlight



Seeing as I am such a book nerd, I've decided to do book recommendations every so often. This week I am doing a spotlight on a series that I have finished recently. The series is Fablehaven and written by a very talented author, Brandon Mull, who is from Utah. If you are a fellow Harry Potter lover, than make this the next series you read! There are five books in the series, and in my oppinion each book gets better than the next. You can really see how Mull grows as an author with each one. I don't want to ruin anything by telling you the storyline, but I highly recommend these books if you are looking for something fun to read. These series are definitely page turners.

No comments:

The Divine Calling of Motherhood

It's late. I need to be in bed right now, but the pull to write is stronger than the pull of my night time meds, so .... here I am. T...