Monday, July 18, 2011

What's Up Doc?

Today I went to the doctor. They did an MRI on my back and discoverd that I have bulging discs in my spine that are hitting a nerve. They are going to give me an epideral but cannot get me in until August first. In the mean time they put me on a prescription of steroids and I now have to go to physical therapy. They believe, and I agree with them, that my job was the cause of it and suggested that I quit my job and try to find one that is not so physically straining. So.... I quit my job today. :( I am very not happy about this and will miss the people at Gold's Gym immensely! Also, I will miss the paychecks. Boo-Hoo.

So, once again, I am on the job hunt. But this time I am looking for a full time job in Logan. Preferrably a receptionist job or something that I can maybe sit down while doing. So my dear friends, if you hear of anything PLEASE let me know! I will love you forever and we would be best friends and hold hands and skip!

Well, That's all for now folks!

No comments:

The Divine Calling of Motherhood

It's late. I need to be in bed right now, but the pull to write is stronger than the pull of my night time meds, so .... here I am. T...