Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Day Twenty Eight

A picture of your pet if you have one, if not a pet you would like to own:

My apartment does not allow pets, but this is the dog back home. Technically he belongs to my little brother, but considering the fact that everyone is in love with this little guy he is a family pet.



This is Chaz. He is spoiled, annoying, cuddly, adorable, and has a super hilarious personality. You can't say the words 'outside' or 'walk' unless you plan on taking him outside for a walk, he literally freaks out. His bed is on my Mom's stomach. He loves sugar. He thinks he is bigger than he really is because he acts like a tough guy around the hunting dogs, however a cat that was bigger than him scared him to death. My dad calls him Radar because of his funny looking ears. He is just cute. We all love him.

As soon as I move into a place that allows animals I am definitely getting a dog. I love pets, but dogs are by far my favorite.

1 comment:

Kelsey Fairbanks said...

This is the cutest dog alive. Period.

The Divine Calling of Motherhood

It's late. I need to be in bed right now, but the pull to write is stronger than the pull of my night time meds, so .... here I am. T...