Monday, January 17, 2011

Day Five

Day Five is a picture of somewhere you've been to. Unfortunately, I don't have any pictures with me of my favorite place I've been to (they are all at my parents house) so you get this generic one from Google Images.



That's right. New York City. Probably my favorite vacation ever! I went when I was 16 with a huge group from school. Our hotel was in Times Square so we spent a lot of time there. We also went to the Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island, sunset faerie ride on the Hudson, Ground Zero, toured the U.N., wax museum, Central Park, toured Radio City, lots of shopping, China Town, toured Carnegie Hall, Empire State Building, and SIX broadway shows, plus a TON more stuff I can't remember at the moment. New York is the city that never sleeps, and I sure didn't when I was there. I am dying to go back there. I LOVE LOVE LOVE NEW YORK CITY!!!

No comments:

The Divine Calling of Motherhood

It's late. I need to be in bed right now, but the pull to write is stronger than the pull of my night time meds, so .... here I am. T...