Thursday, December 9, 2010

"So Quick Bright Things Come to Confusion"


Last night I had to go see USU's production of A Midsummer Night's Dream for both my Shakespeare and British Lit classes. I read the play twice this year, once for each class, and although I liked reading and analyzing it, nothing beats seeing the live performance!

The students of USU did such an amazing job! I absolutely loved this play! Everything was so great. The lights, costumes, actors, set, music, EVERYTHING! They are performing it again on Friday and Saturday night of this week, and if you have nothing to do I would highly reccomend going to this! It' super funny and FREE with your student ID! I was laughing so hard it was almost embarrassing!

2 comments:

Kelsey Fairbanks said...

oh man i totally want to see this! it's one of my favorite's!

Shilah said...

Matt's taking me to see it tonight for my birthday!! Yippeee! I'm glad to hear that they have done such a good job :D

The Divine Calling of Motherhood

It's late. I need to be in bed right now, but the pull to write is stronger than the pull of my night time meds, so .... here I am. T...