Monday, December 20, 2010

Family Christmas Card...

Every year my family does a crazy awesome Christmas card. This year I think we have out done ourselves. Blog worthy? I think so! :) ..... I don't have the actual Christmas card, so I will just show you the pictures that went into the collage and the poem that went along with it. Here goes....

Every Wright in Fruit Heightville liked Christmas a lot
But the Grinch who just lived North of Fruit Heightville did not!
The Grinch hated Christmas! The whole Christmas season!
Now please don’t ask why, no one quite knows the reason.

The Grinch contemplated Christmas with a sneer
“Tomorrow is Christmas! It’s practically here!”
Then he growled with his Grinch fingers nervously drumming
“I must find some way to stop Christmas from coming!”

“Why for fifty years I’ve put up with it now!
I must stop this Christmas from coming! But how?”
Then he got an idea! An awful idea!
The Grinch got a wonderful, awful idea!

The Grinch decided to steal Christmas, and you know the tale
He took all their presents, in hopes of hearing Wrights wail.
But that old Grinch’s plan was foiled
For the Wrights would not let their Christmas be spoiled!

And the Grinch puzzled three hours, till his puzzler was sore.
Then the Grinch thought of something he hadn’t before.
“Maybe Christmas”, he thought, “doesn’t come from a store.
Maybe Christmas”, he thought…”Means a little bit more!”

Hoping your Christmas “Means a little bit more!”
Merry Christmas!
Love,
The Wright Family













2 comments:

The Pantones said...

Hilarious. Oh I love your family!

love birds and a few chicklets said...

Awe I miss you guys! Your family cracks me up!! I hope you all enjoy the Holidays!

The Divine Calling of Motherhood

It's late. I need to be in bed right now, but the pull to write is stronger than the pull of my night time meds, so .... here I am. T...