Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas 2010

This was a great Christmas!

On Christmas Eve we went to my grandpa's house in Hooper. We followed our usual tradition with dinner, presents, singing, and reading from the bible.

Christmas morning came and there was the mad rush of opening presents. I am such a spoiled little girl! My big gift this year was a new camera! Oh Yeah! I am way excited that I don't have to steal all of my roommates, friends, and families pictures anymore. As you very well may know, I am a Facebook picture up-loader junkie! I also got some movies, tv seasons, books (happy reading to me!), money, and a whole lot of other stuff as well. I am thinking I might look into getting a new phone with my money, because now that my mom finally has a new phone, mine is the oldest in the family. (I've had it for four years now, which is an all time new record for me!)

This year for Christmas Day, instead of us all driving to Preston, we had the party at my house in Fruit Heights. It was super nice not to have to drive such a long ways Christmas Day. It was a lot of fun and the food was a little TOO good if you know what I mean! :)

After the party everyone took nice long naps. And then that night I watched my new movie - "Despicable Me"- with my mommy. Um.... if you have not seen that movie, there is something seriously missing in your life. I can't even handle how funny it is! PLEASE go watch it! You won't regret it I promise!

I hope you all had an amazing holiday! If you are reading this know that I love you and I am grateful for you! Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

No comments:

The Divine Calling of Motherhood

It's late. I need to be in bed right now, but the pull to write is stronger than the pull of my night time meds, so .... here I am. T...