Friday, November 12, 2010

I Hate When I'm an Idiot!

I was talking to a girl in my anthropology of religion class and she asked me if my major was anthropology. I said no, but that I was considering doing it as a minor since it is so closely related to English. I should have put my foot in my mouth and stopped talking. But no. I then said, "But I don't know if anthropology would really get me anywhere in life."

I asked her what her major is....


Her response: "Um... Anthropology."


....Crickets Chirping.....


Me: "Oh. That's cool."

I hate when I am an idiot like that! Seriously. Why am I so socially clueless?! Bah! I feel SO bad!!!


1 comment:

Ali and Brig said...

Haha! Awesome and hilarious. Happens to me all the time. I didn't know you had a blog until now! I'm so glad, such a great way to stay in touch!

The Divine Calling of Motherhood

It's late. I need to be in bed right now, but the pull to write is stronger than the pull of my night time meds, so .... here I am. T...