Friday, September 17, 2010

Favorite Moments....

This week has been full of some really good moments. Here are a few of my favorites....

- A girl was sitting on a bench in front of the TSC crying. A boy sits down next to her and says: "Hi. My name is Tyler. Are you okay? You need to smile. There is no reason to be sad at Utah State University!"

- In Shakespeare we are reading 'Much Ado About Nothing'. In this play there is a character named Don John who is the bastard brother to Don Pedro. We started discussing Don John and my teacher screams at the top of her lungs, "THAT BASTARD!....Oh. You can say those kinds of things when it comes to Shakespeare. That's why I love him!" haha

- My Anthropology of Religion teacher pointed out that Brigham Young would not be able to attend Brigham Young University with his hair and beard. Very True!

- My roommate Kenzi gave the rest of the roommates a maturation lesson. "Well. See. You're a woman."

- My roommate Emily made the most delicious "upside down disaster cake". Both funny and good.

- In my math class a girl had a question that the teacher was not doing a very good job at answering. When he asked her if she was okay, she said "Im.... fine." His response was, "Yeah. I have been married long enough to know what that means. --> Just shut up and leave me alone!"

-On Friday all of my siblings and I went to The Lion King at the capitol theater. There just are not words to describe a Broadway. I LOVED it!

- On Saturday I went to my little brother's football game. I am such a proud sister. He is getting really good. There was one play where he tackled a kid and put him flat on the ground with one arm. They totally slaughtered the other team. I am so happy I got to see him.

I know there were others but that's all I can remember for now. This week has just been full of very funny moments. If I think of the rest of them I will add to the list. All I have to say is, I LOVE COLLEGE!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I like all these happy things!

The Divine Calling of Motherhood

It's late. I need to be in bed right now, but the pull to write is stronger than the pull of my night time meds, so .... here I am. T...