Friday, May 28, 2010

Crazy Busy but Fun Week

Last Friday my best friend and old roommate Kelsey (who currently lives in Canada) came to stay with me for a week. We had a blast and a half! Here is some of what we did this week:


Ate at The Pie


Went to the Cheesecake Factory


Made a Delicious Sunday Dinner


Picnic at Bear Lake


Letter A Movie Party


Fire at Second Dam


Played Nerts... a lot!!!


>
Had a killer game of Killer Bunnies


Ate at Pounders

We also finished our Harry Potter movie marathon with Harry Potter 5 and 6, went to Cafe Rio, Ikea, three different malls in the SLC area, watched all of Gossip Girl season one, went shopping around Logan, and played quite a few games. This week was seriously so much fun and I really wish Kels didn't live so far away!!!

No comments:

The Divine Calling of Motherhood

It's late. I need to be in bed right now, but the pull to write is stronger than the pull of my night time meds, so .... here I am. T...