Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Saturday Adventures w/ Kels and Riss




Saturday was the first day that we finally got the fabulous trio together again! Oh what fun times we have! Kelsey, Lorissa, and I drove down to Salt Lake City....for no particular reason....just to do something. We ended up going to the Family Christmas Gift Expo in Sandy, which was actually pretty cool! Lorissa won us some free candy by dropping a quarter into a shot glass at the bottom of fish bowl - She's got some mad quarter dropping skill let me tell ya! I just wish we could have stayed longer! There was so much to look at! After that we went to Fazoli's for dinner. I am so bummed that we don't have one of those in Logan because it is quite delectable!! We tried to decide what to do next....and decided to see if we could find David Archuleta's house. Kels and I are insanely in love with that boy, and it sounded like a good adventure to us! Riss is such a good sport! ha ha So we asked Cha Cha what David's parents names were and then looked them up in the borrowed Fazoli's phone book. They were listed and we used the GPS on my phone to find the address...and we found it! We walked past his house like a dozen times....Lorissa was trying to talk us into ringing the doorbell, but we were too chicken to do it. Plus it was getting kind of late. We ended up taking a fast picture though. Sadly I look awful in the picture because I was cold and nervous we were going to get caught, but ah well. At least I have a picture! After that little adventure we drove back to Logan and went up to Old Main to take some pictures. It was freezing, but fun! And VERY FUNNY! ha ha wow! I just love those two to death! They are seriously the coolest people you will ever meet!

2 comments:

Jeff and Alisa said...

Haha Kristi that is so freaking awesome! I'm going to tell my sister you went to his house and she will be WAY jealous. But now you know where a celebrity lives! Wow, that pretty much gives you higher status than the rest of us civilians. *wink*

Ale said...

I want a trio! If you want, maybe my niece can hook you up with Archuleta. Apparently they where pretty tight....at least before American Idol. She still talks/texts him. I am sure I can get that for you....just for being you!
P.S.....you can't see the house...hehhe

The Divine Calling of Motherhood

It's late. I need to be in bed right now, but the pull to write is stronger than the pull of my night time meds, so .... here I am. T...