Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Day Twenty One

A Funny Childhood Memory:

So I am an animal lover. We always had pets growing up. When I was little, like 2 or 3, we had this bunny. And I loved that thing. So Easter morning we were getting ready for church and my parents couldn't find me anywhere! They were almost frantic. My mom had gotten me ready for church, and then went away to finish getting ready herself. They looked for me everywhere and finally went to look out in our yard. When they did find me I was sitting IN the bunny cage, in my brand new Easter dress, with the bunny on my lap, just petting it away, and in my own little world. ha ha I was kind of a strange little kid.

No comments:

The Divine Calling of Motherhood

It's late. I need to be in bed right now, but the pull to write is stronger than the pull of my night time meds, so .... here I am. T...