Saturday, November 6, 2010

Happy Birthday President Uchtdorf!


Today is President Uchtdorf’s birthday. As a present to him everyone around the world is bearing their testimony and sharing it with the world. So here is mine: I know without a doubt that The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints is the only church on the Earth that contains all truth. I know that Joseph Smith saw and spoke with God and His son Jesus Christ, and that he translated the Book of Mormon, which is a living testament of Christ. I know that Thomas S. Monson is a prophet of God, and the apostles are men of God. I stand by them and love them. They are great men. The priesthood is God’s power on the Earth. I know this because of the many times that it has not only blessed my life, but saved it as well. I know that my Father in Heaven knows and loves me personally. I know that He knows and loves you personally as well. I don’t know where I would be without the church. I am so grateful for how it has changed my life and made me a better person. I am also grateful that when I mess up and make mistakes I can use the atonement to repent and be forgiven. I am eternally grateful for the sacrifice that Christ made for all of us so that we can become clean of our sins. I know this to be true. Happy Birthday President Uchtdorf. We love you!

To Learn More Visit:
lds.org

No comments:

The Divine Calling of Motherhood

It's late. I need to be in bed right now, but the pull to write is stronger than the pull of my night time meds, so .... here I am. T...